Re: [Adonthell-devel] Gentlemen, start your Windows!

From: Benjamin Walther-Franks
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Gentlemen, start your Windows!
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 17:07:37 +0200

On Sun, Apr 21, 2002 at 08:50:12PM +0200, Kai Sterker wrote:
> On 21 Apr 2002 20:04:46 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:
>
> > WOOT! WOOOOOT! WOOOOOOOOOT!

Wohoooo! Wow, Cool, awesome, fantastic - I don't know what to say - I can
actually finally play Adonthell! Even the Alextest is so great in it's own
right. The level and height stuff is brilliant, it's like a 3D jump 'n Run!!!

Pytest also works fine, even on our Uni's Win2000 Workstations.

Really great work, Alex! Now I really have to get those anims going...

> WOOT indeed! :) Congratulations Alex, it's finally working! Shouldn't
> take much to compile 0.3 now, I hope! There are definately some people
> that would just love that ;).

I'm definately first on that list ;)

A very hapy BEN