Re: [Adonthell-devel] Gentlemen, start your Windows!

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Gentlemen, start your Windows!
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 20:00:49 +0200

On 21 Apr 2002 18:52:15 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> Btw, did the patched pytest.exe worked for you?

Nope. I did mess with proggy.py a bit. Seems as if it doesn't like any
of the calls to our own modules. The only part of the script that works
are the import lines.

However, stuff like 'print "Hello World"' or 'print gfx' works well. But
'gfx.screen_init ()' crashes with both the old and new binary.