Re: [Adonthell-devel] Gentlemen, start your Windows!

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Gentlemen, start your Windows!
Date: 21 Apr 2002 18:52:15 +0200

> Guess it's really bad luck we had here. But with the proper .dll it
> should be fine, no. Isn't there a precompiled Python 2.2 for windows
> that includes the proper python.dll?

There is, I got it and installed it with WineX (binary installation
only, what a scandal!) but unfortunately the problem seems to come from
my .a file. And such library files aren't provided with the Windows
Python distributions. There are instructions on how to build them from
the DLL here and there, but it's just a pain. Hope I'll have it soon.

Btw, did the patched pytest.exe worked for you?

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org