Re: [Adonthell-devel] Gentlemen, start your Windows!

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Gentlemen, start your Windows!
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 22:17:18 +0200

On 20 Apr 2002 17:43:12 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> Just uploaded (http://www.gnurou.org/adonthell-stuff/wintest.tgz) some
> new Windows tests, that will hopefully do more than just image

Well, alextest works very well, just like under Linux! :)

However, the python test quits with a segfault and no stdout.txt. I
tried to get a backtrace, but instead I got a BSOD (caused by gdb, not
by pytest). I didn't do anything with the code yet. I'll have a closer
look tomorrow. Maybe I should try to get a more recent version of gdb
too.

Anyway, we are on the right track, it seems. Should be only a matter of
days now, I hope :).