tlf-devel

Re: Documentation Updating

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: Documentation Updating
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 20:33:33 +0100

Hi all,

On Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 04:53:42PM +0100, Thomas Beierlein wrote:
> Maybe I should give some starters from my point of view:

[...]

I can add few more things.

Few years ago I started to work on a documentation about Tlf for
dummies. I mean for real "dummies", who never saw any Linux, and
other terminal based tool. It's actually was made for older
friends here, in HA.

And because of this, I started to write it on Hungarian. :)

I've never liked the raw and dry documentation. Tlf is a bit
like vi - it's easy to use, but hard to learn.

When I started, I wanted to make some friendly documentation.

Now it's very good to see that there are some volunteers, who
*wants* to work on this :).

I can offer that working copy. As I wrote, that was made on
Hungarian, but I'm sure if somebody used Tlf, then he can replace
the texts as well. If not, Zoli or me can help.

The zipped file is available here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i9bq4ixinh7cm23/tlfdoc.zip

May be we can make a new repository on GH under Tlf organization,
eg. tlfdoc.

Please review that, any feedback are welcome.

> Maybe that can serve as some starting points. Feel free to ask here.
> Zoli, Nate and Ervin as well as others can surely give additional
> information.

sure, let me know if I can help anything.

73, Ervin
HA2OS