tlf-devel

Documentation Updating

From: Alan Dove
Subject: Documentation Updating
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 09:20:52 -0500

Hey, folks:

As a recent convert to Linux-based ham radio and TLF, I'd like to help
a bit with the project if I can. My coding is rudimentary at best, but
I've worked as a technical writer for over 20 years and feel I could
probably put those skills to use on the documentation.

I've forked the project on Github so I can edit the documentation and
submit pull requests. I'm planning to start with the /doc/README file
and work my way down from there. Please let me know if there's some
more pressing need in the docs, or some other approach the developers
would prefer I take. I don't want to step on any toes.

--
          --Alan (AB1XW)

--
Alan Dove, Ph.D.