tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Stew Perry review

From: Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Stew Perry review
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 22:29:33 +0100

Hello all,

On Wed, Jan 08, 2014 at 10:16:23PM -0500, Pat Collins wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Jan 2014 21:34:52 +0100 Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS <address@hidden>
> wrote
>
> Worked well, no crashes to report for my 370 qsos.  Much better than last year
> using N1MM which crashes every now and then.
>
> > If everything had works, we would like to merge the Stew Perry
> > support to master branch, and it will published in next stable
> > version.
> >
> I would like to see the power multiplier taken into consideration when scoring
> and the place holder for the MYQRA in the messages added.

there is a new keyword: POWERMULT, and it needs an argument,
which will be used as integer, and calculated score will be
multiply with this value. For example: if you put 4 to there, the
score multiplier will be 4, if you put 11, that will be... :) You
can decide which is good for you - in this case this keyword
could be more flexible.

The placeholder for the MYQRA is a littlebit more complex -
because I don't know, which character should be used for that?

These are busy: %, @, #, [, +, -

Usable: *, ~, ^, `, ', ", !, (, ), <, >, &, {, }, ...

Which one is the best choice for the MYQRA?

The modified source can download from here:

https://github.com/airween/tlf/tree/stewperry

or here:

https://github.com/airween/tlf/archive/stewperry.zip

Please, download the fresh version, and try it!

thanks,

73,

Ervin
HA2OS