tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Stew Perry review

From: Hegedüs Ervin
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Stew Perry review
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 11:31:05 +0100

Hello all,

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 11:19:46AM +0100, Thomas Beierlein wrote:
> Hello Ervin,
>
> let me try to answer your question. I think you missunderstood Pat here.

oh, damn...

> Am 13.01.2014 08:16, schrieb Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 07:07:56AM +0100, Thomas Beierlein wrote:

> You will have NO chance to get that information and should not try to
> score that.

> Pat relies here on a final multiplier to the all your points based on
> YOUR OWN power (and that you know). Reread the mentioned rule 7 above.
> You can state that multiplier via a POWERMULT in your logfile. Multiply
> the final score (or maybe the multis by 1, 1.5 or 3 as given by the
> POWERMULT and you are done.
>
> Be aware that it requires to adapt the POWERMULT keyword to allow
> arbitraryly given multiplier values first.

damn... damn... sorry for my misunderstood again... now that's very
clear for me too. (now I'm mad at myself...)

Pat talks about he set up the POWERMULT_5 if _HE_ works as QRP
station, and then he can multiply his scores...

Ok, I'll review the code soon, and will refer here.

Sorry, and thanks to clarify again :)

73,

Ervin
HA2OS