Re: Instantiating multiple ModelSwarms

From: SCHREIBER,DARREN MATTHEW
Subject: Re: Instantiating multiple ModelSwarms
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 14:24:46 -0700 (PDT)

As a plug for Paul, I have used his methods from the ReapeatingHeatbugs
for both my housing segregation and my party formation models.  I didn't
want to go through the time of learning drone last summer but I needed to
do multiple runs.  It worked really well for me.

I actually left the graphics on since I wanted to look at end states from
the runs of the models.  I also included some code to have the model save
the last images from each run.  And, I had the code spit out the data from
the model as text so that I could easily import it into Excel for
analysis.

So this is both an endorsement and a thanks for Paul's work in developing
useful Swarm code that has been a great help to me.

        Darren