Espeak output module checked into CVS

From: Steve Holmes
Subject: Espeak output module checked into CVS
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 05:52:58 -0700

Yeah, I just looked and both Slackware versions 11 and the new 12.0
still use glib-1.2.  I would have hoped that the newest version of
Slackware that came out earlier this week would have the latest
version.  They also let me down with Emacs by not including version
22.1 but whatever...  I usually like slackware for its file structure
and ease of digging into its internals.  Anyway, I guess I'll have to
go and get the tarball for glib and install that.  I don't recall what
glib is used for though.  I originally thought it was a graphics lib
of some kind.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!