Re: [Protux-devel] hi all

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] hi all
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 06:18:57 -0300

I didnt mean the API (API does explain too much of concepts anyway)
I mean there are no toturials, programming guides, nothing about subdevicing..

But I still dont believe this is a interleaving issue (I might be wrong...)
I should be able open only one port (3rd in , for example), and not read from
ALL ports interleaving them
and then use just one piece of data...