Re: [Protux-devel] hi all

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] hi all
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:55:23 -0300

this is no sense. There is no "6 channels" wave format AFAIK. Probably, the
channels are mapped throu the subdevices.
But I cant deal with subdevices in mustuxbecause literally there is NO
documentation about this in ALSA docs.

could you please send the output of "cat /proc/asound/devices" and "ls -l
/proc/asound/card0/" ? This way it will be easir
to understand how ALSA maps your card.

thanks

--
Best Regards