paragui-users

RE: [paragui-users] OpenGL + Widgets

From: Dinand Vanvelzen
Subject: RE: [paragui-users] OpenGL + Widgets
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 00:09:32 +0200

Good 2 hear from ya :)

I wane use toolkits like ParaGUI for certain aspects of the GU engine
because that takes some of the load of my work since I'm developing an
MMORPG / MMPU alone.

What's the nature of the mem bugs ? access violations ?
A stray pointer perhaps ...

So it's not a problem with memory load becoming to high but something
else ?

GreeTz.