paragui-users

Re[2]: [paragui-users] SDL_QUIT

From: taurus
Subject: Re[2]: [paragui-users] SDL_QUIT
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 18:12:20 +0100

Hello Eric,

Saturday, August 17, 2002, 11:00:31 PM, you wrote:

>> Does anybody know, why SDL creates exception on exit? It was inited
>> correctly.
>> What can it be? I spent 1 week, but cannot find anything....

ER> Where are you declaring your PG_App instance ? I remember having some
ER> troubles when declaring it outside the main() function.

I declare a pointer to PG_App outside the main() function, then I
allocate and create the PG_App object inside main(). Can it be a
problem?

ER> Are you doing a 'atexit(SDL_Quit)' somewhere ?

No. It does in the destructor of PG_Application class.

Kind regards,
       taurus

address@hidden

 ->> "If you will have a megaphone, you will never have to be alone..."