paragui-users

Re: [paragui-users] OpenGL + Widgets

From: Andrew Ford
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] OpenGL + Widgets
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 11:54:57 -0700 (PDT)

    Yeah, I'm about to have one of those too.  I'm
starting my new job on Monday, and moving from
beautiful Montreal, out of my friends' places and to
"beautiful" Waterloo, ON, where I'll be working on a
project that could turn out to be incredibly cool :)
    In case anybody has been in K-W, you'll know about
the smells, but I still think it's worth it :)
    What this means for my role in paragui is that I
don't know when I'll get back, and I don't know how
busy I'll be when I do :(

Andrew