paragui-users

RE: [paragui-users] OpenGL + Widgets

From: Dinand Vanvelzen
Subject: RE: [paragui-users] OpenGL + Widgets
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 08:58:53 +0200

Great to have ya back :)

" Tracing some memory bugs "
I assume you are talking about the OpenGL part of ParaGUI ?

The framework for my engine is nearing completion so I will have to
choose a
GUI soon for work to proceed. If you have a version with != HUGE memory
leaks then I'd be happy to start on integration already. My engine is
nowhere near complete so theres plenty of time to weed out the remaining
bugs. Plus you will have someone to test it ;)