paragui-users

[paragui-users] Re: Developer wanted for ParaGUI

From: Guillaume FRAYSSE
Subject: [paragui-users] Re: Developer wanted for ParaGUI
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:54:53 +0200

Hi,

I was checking out the Savannah "Project Help Wanted" page and saw that you
were looking for a developper some time ago. Is it still the case ?
I'm a software developper with a couple years experience and I'm looking for an
interesting Open Source project to join, and learn and bring what I can to it.
ParaGUI sounded like a very interesting project to join. Are you still looking
for people ? Can I be of any help ?

Please let me know.
Cheers,
Guillaume