paragui-users

Re[4]: [paragui-users] SDL_QUIT

From: taurus
Subject: Re[4]: [paragui-users] SDL_QUIT
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 22:10:14 +0100

Hello Andrew,

Saturday, August 10, 2002, 23:34:34, you wrote:

AF> If you saw Sam Latinga's post on the SDL mailing list,
AF> your problem might be a memory error.  You can get
AF> these things happening if you use paragui improperly.
AF> Static child widgets are a no-no, and when you make a
AF> widget a child of another, the parent takes ownership.
AF>  Does this help any?

     Well, I`ve found something strange...

     If I have an array of SDL_Surface* and want to replace one element
     like:

     CArray <SDL_Surface*, SDL_Surface*> ar;
     SDL_Surface * p = ar.GetAt(i);
     ar.SetAt(i,newp);
>>     SDL_FreeSurface(p);
     SDL_Quit();

     If I free the surface "p" by
     "SDL_FreeSurface(p)", SDL_Quit will never finish, if I dont free
     the surface, it`s ok.

     What can it be?

Kind regards,
       taurus

address@hidden

 ->> "If you will have a megaphone, you will never have to be alone..."