paragui-users

[paragui-users] Re: Trouble with RunModal()

From: nil
Subject: [paragui-users] Re: Trouble with RunModal()
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 14:09:01 +0200

I do now know, why that's happening. It's because I want to show the message
box while being in a thread function. Although I stop the thread (by setting
my bool "bStopThread" to "false" to leave the "while" loop) and let the
thread finish work, the message box's event handling won't work properly.
I've already tried to use a mutex to make the message box "thread-safe", but
it didn't work. Does anyone know how to manage such a situation correctly?
Many thanks in advance!