paragui-users

[paragui-users] SDL_QUIT

From: taurus
Subject: [paragui-users] SDL_QUIT
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 14:47:18 +0100

Hello,

I`ve got a little trouble, but cannot find the source.
My program quit big now, but it must be something small...
Well, I init paragui application, do Run() cycle, and... when I leave
the application, I have exception in PG_Application::Shutdown_Code()
(or similar, I cannot check the syntax now) on the line

>>> SDL_Quit();

Does anybody know, why SDL creates exception on exit? It was inited
correctly.
What can it be? I spent 1 week, but cannot find anything....

Thank you!

Kind regards,
       taurus

address@hidden

 ->> "If you will have a megaphone, you will never have to be alone..."