om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] sustain pedal

From: Dave Robillard
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] sustain pedal
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 18:45:09 -0500

On Mon, 2005-12-12 at 20:35 +0100, Atte André Jensen wrote:
> Hi
>
> Strange. Sustain pedal doesn't seem to have any effect on om, although I
> have a vague recollection of it working once-upon-a-time. At least I can
> see that my computer recieves an event when I press the pedal, so I
> asume the pedal is working (plus I tried with 3 diffrent ones). So What
> I'd like to know:
>
> 1) Is sustain pedal supposed to work out of the box, that is holding it
> will sustain notes?

Does now (in CVS).  Only in the note node for now though (ie not the
trigger node, which doesn't make too much sense anyway...)

There's still some problems with voice allocation (you can hit an
assertion if you've built with debugging) but like everything else MIDI
now that I have a keyboard I'll figure that out soon enough.

-DR-