Re: Problem with mhl.format

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: Problem with mhl.format
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 15:28:17 +0000

Hi Arthur,

> Now if I run show on a mail message in +inbox the x-spam-report does
> not show. However if I run show on a message in +nmh the x-spam-report
> does show along with content-type, message-id and every other header
> field.

Picking on the simplest problem first, I'm not aware of this behaviour
being per folder so I can't explain that unless the +inbox message
doesn't have a x-spam-report field whereas the +nmh one does.

With the current message in each folder set appropriately, what does
this give?

    egrep -Him1 '^$|x-spam-report:' `mhpath +inbox .`
    anno -list -number -component x-spam-report +inbox .

    egrep -Him1 '^$|x-spam-report:' `mhpath +nmh .`
    anno -list -number -component x-spam-report +nmh .