monotone-debian

[Monotone-debian] Re: Request assistance with monotone package on alpha,

From: Grant Grundler
Subject: [Monotone-debian] Re: Request assistance with monotone package on alpha, hppa, mipsel, powerpc, s390
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 08:59:18 -0600

[ dropped alpha/mips/powerpc MLs from CC list]

On Mon, Sep 03, 2007 at 06:59:28PM -0700, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> I'm one of the maintainers of the Debian package of monotone; I'm also
> one of its upstream developers.  For the new 0.36-1 package presently
> in unstable, we decided to run the program's testsuite during the
> build.  This found failures on many architectures - a mixed blessing,
> since on the one hand it appears that the program has catastrophic
> bugs that need fixing, but on the other hand, now the package has been
> kicked out of testing. :-(

Build results for hppa:
Of 446 tests run:
        0 succeeded
        444 failed
        2 had expected failures
        0 succeeded unexpectedly
        0 were skipped
FAIL: run_lua_tests
1 of 3 tests failed
Please report to address@hidden

The build tree is here:
        http://iou.parisc-linux.org/~grundler/monotone-0.36/

Let me know offline if you want access to this machine.

cheers,
grant