monotone-debian

[Monotone-debian] Re: Request assistance with monotone package on alpha,

From: Grant Grundler
Subject: [Monotone-debian] Re: Request assistance with monotone package on alpha, hppa, mipsel, powerpc, s390
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 00:16:13 -0600

On Mon, Sep 03, 2007 at 06:59:28PM -0700, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> I'm one of the maintainers of the Debian package of monotone; I'm also
> one of its upstream developers.  For the new 0.36-1 package presently
> in unstable, we decided to run the program's testsuite during the
> build.  This found failures on many architectures - a mixed blessing,
> since on the one hand it appears that the program has catastrophic
> bugs that need fixing, but on the other hand, now the package has been
> kicked out of testing. :-(

Zack,
I kicked this off on my testing/unstable hybrid hppa box:
        dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -uc -us

Source/Build tree is on:
    iou.parisc-linux.org/~grundler/monotone-0.36/

hppa is a 32-bit user space and this system is running a 64-bit kernel.

Please let me know off list if you would like access to that machine
and/or ia64-linux machines.

cheers,
grant