Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Re: Xine compiling error might have to do wit

From: Reggie Wong
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Re: Xine compiling error might have to do with pthreads
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 07:19:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

    I've tried disabling a whole bunch of options but still get the same error. Basically I'm trying to include as many options as I can to make the windows version as complete as Linux version. Also, I've tried another xine lib and got the same error. The reason why I included all the LIBS and CFLAGS is because the with this cross compiler it seems wouldn't recognize those specific parts like external ffmpeg and alsa and wavpack. Maybe that is some kind of error with the cross compiler. I didn't have trouble with other cross compilers with regards to that. Maybe it is because I didn't cross compile FFMPEG. I will have to try that. Regarding some of the different xinelibs some of them don't seem to configure properly so I'm using one that does. The missing files like dlfcn.h and the others I took from the win32 directory and stuck in the xine engine directory and got past those errors plus didn't include ipv6 option as that produce another error I couldn't understand.