Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Re: Xine compiling error might have to do wi

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Re: Xine compiling error might have to do with pthreads
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 00:28:57 +1100

On 27 March 2010 23:26, Tony Theodore <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 27 March 2010 08:18, Volker Grabsch <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> You can get the current xine-lib-1.2 via:
>>
>>    hg clone http://hg.debian.org/hg/xine-lib/xine-lib-1.2 xine-lib-1.2
>>
>> Also, since xine-lib is a library (the core of Xine), I think we
>> should include it in mingw-cross-env.
>
> I didn't have much luck with either the development version or the
> latest release. The dev version seems to get stuck on ioctl.h, and the
> release is looking for things like dlfcn.h, netinet/in.h,
> sys/socket.h. As far a I can tell, these are unix specific. I found a
> windows version of dlfcn, but I think that's heading in the wrong
> direction.
>
> Attached is a diff against the latest tip in case anyone wants to have
> a look - it fails pretty quickly. It's interesting that directx and
> sdl seem to be detected by configue, and that all the --disable* and
> --without* options make no difference. I left them in since it's
> easier to delete them than add them.

So it seems there's win32/include in the source directory that has the
missing headers. Attached is a diff that generates much the same error
as the original, and the log.

As an aside, there seems to be something wrong with the bz2 tarball
from sourceforge, that's why I had to use xz and change the Makefile.