Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Re: Xine compiling error might have to do wi

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Re: Xine compiling error might have to do with pthreads
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 23:26:39 +1100

On 27 March 2010 08:18, Volker Grabsch <address@hidden> wrote:

> You can get the current xine-lib-1.2 via:
>
>    hg clone http://hg.debian.org/hg/xine-lib/xine-lib-1.2 xine-lib-1.2
>
> Also, since xine-lib is a library (the core of Xine), I think we
> should include it in mingw-cross-env.

I didn't have much luck with either the development version or the
latest release. The dev version seems to get stuck on ioctl.h, and the
release is looking for things like dlfcn.h, netinet/in.h,
sys/socket.h. As far a I can tell, these are unix specific. I found a
windows version of dlfcn, but I think that's heading in the wrong
direction.

Attached is a diff against the latest tip in case anyone wants to have
a look - it fails pretty quickly. It's interesting that directx and
sdl seem to be detected by configue, and that all the --disable* and
--without* options make no difference. I left them in since it's
easier to delete them than add them.