Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Re: Xine compiling error might have to do wit

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Re: Xine compiling error might have to do with pthreads
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 22:18:01 +0100

Volker Grabsch <address@hidden> schrieb:
> Reggie Wong <address@hidden> schrieb:
> >
> > xine-lib-1-2-6ff1e29835d0.tar.gz
> >
> > How do i send the configure and build logs? I can't seem to attach
> > them to my email or put them in the message.
> [...]
> However, it might be sufficient to send the exact build commands
> (i.e. your arguments to "./configure", "make" and whatever else
> you were running)

Quick note for the others:

Reggie just sent me the config.log and some notes, unfortunately
as a RTF file which was too big for the list (3.6 MB). I converted
it to a plain text file (447 KB) and compressed it (26 KB).

Please have a look at the attachment. Does anyone see anything
unusual there? Does anyone have the time to try to reproduce
the Xine cross build?

You can get the current xine-lib-1.2 via:

    hg clone http://hg.debian.org/hg/xine-lib/xine-lib-1.2 xine-lib-1.2

Also, since xine-lib is a library (the core of Xine), I think we
should include it in mingw-cross-env.

Reggie, could you try to _remove_ the following configure parameters
from your build? I think they shouldn't be necessary:

    --with-w32-path=/home/milardo2/Desktop/xinewin/essential-20071007
    --with-dxheaders=/home/milardo2/Desktop/xinewin/dx7headers
    --with-x

Also, I'm not sure whether the following option is a good idea, since
we're linking everything statically:

    --enable-w32dll

Greets,

Administrator