Re: [Linphone-developers] updated German translation for Linphone 3.4.2

From: Gerhard Stengel
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] updated German translation for Linphone 3.4.2 -- ALL TRANSLATIONS BROKEN
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 03:54:26 +0200

Hello Simon,

thanks for taking care of the recent translation problems so quickly. The user
interface looks much more polished now
with a consistent translation :-)

Here comes the updated de.po file for mediastreamer.

In addition, I updated the main de.po to get the "Call #%i" string, Norwegian
and traditional chinese language names and
fixed a small wording problem with tranferred calls (see attached patch).

Will you announce the next release on this list so that translators can go
through their translations in time?

best regards

Gerhard