[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [Linphone-developers] updated German translation for Linphone 3.4.2

From: Øyvind Sæther
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] updated German translation for Linphone 3.4.2
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 23:43:01 +0200

> Regarding the set of untranslateable strings I did a small
> investigation, and I noticed that indeed all the strings that are in
> the .ui xml files (gtk ui xml describing the widgets) are no more
> translated.
> I think it got lost while moving from libglade to GtkBuilder.
> This is a bug, I don't who is the culprit.
> These files are in po/ so they SHOULD be processed by
> intltool to lookup for translatable strings.
> I'm doing the investigation...

Thank you for using your time on this investigation.

Please let us know if it bears fruit and I'll send an updated nb_NO
translation. I could also update the sv_SE translation as I've been
living in Sweden for 5 years now (very slow work, have to consult
the dictionary a lot, but I could do it).

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]