Re: [Linphone-developers] updated German translation for Linphone 3.4.2

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] updated German translation for Linphone 3.4.2
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 22:08:25 +0200

Hi Gerhard,

Thank you for your contribution.
Regarding the set of untranslateable strings I did a small
investigation, and I noticed that indeed all the strings that are in
the .ui xml files (gtk ui xml describing the widgets) are no more
translated.
I think it got lost while moving from libglade to GtkBuilder.
This is a bug, I don't who is the culprit.
These files are in po/POTFILES.in so they SHOULD be processed by
intltool to lookup for translatable strings.
I'm doing the investigation...

Simon