Re: [Linphone-developers] updated German translation for Linphone 3.4.2

From: Øyvind Sæther
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] updated German translation for Linphone 3.4.2
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 08:18:31 +0200

> What is the status of localization in Linphone? I'm a bit
> disappointed that after having done the work to translate each and
> every string in the po file the result is still far from
> satisfying :-(

I agree completely, I also noticed that lots of strings in the GUI just
aren't in the .po file when translating to Norwegian. That I've
e-mailed the Norwegian po file to the list without getting any reply or
response what so ever is another issue, but if they don't want
translations then that's up to them, it's their project (it's a first,
though, all other projects welcome translations).