Re: Adds bar line section to LM (Issue 3408) (issue 12724043)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Adds bar line section to LM (Issue 3408) (issue 12724043)
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 09:16:12 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden> To: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 5:48 AM

https://codereview.appspot.com/12724043/diff/1/Documentation/learning/common-notation.itely
File Documentation/learning/common-notation.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/12724043/diff/1/Documentation/learning/common-notation.itely#newcode64
Documentation/learning/common-notation.itely:64: @node Bar lines and bar
checks
Do we really need to explain how to do special bar lines before
explaining accidentals?

According to mail to -user, yes. The only reason I did this was because of a request there.

The only reason we have bar checks here is that it helps the reader to
see the | symbols in the input.  I don't think it's useful to explain
special bar lines here.  Can't people find special bar lines in
Notation?

https://codereview.appspot.com/12724043/

--
Phil Holmes