Re: Potential fix for issue 37

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Re: Potential fix for issue 37
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 13:02:31 -0500

Not a problem.
Attached is a leaner and meaner patch that requires no other patches (it bases
off of the master) and implements this.
I've compiled all of the regtests and it breaks none of them.  And, after
briefly perusing the output, I don't think it drastically changes anything.

Up for review at http://codereview.appspot.com/3927041

Cheers,
MS