Re: new lilypond repos

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: new lilypond repos
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 14:05:57 -0700

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 12:41:41AM -0300, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 9:29 PM, Graham
> Percival<address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > macos-lilypad/    (new repo - question mark?  should it be
> >     integrated with gub?)
>
> I would just leave this alone; it's not being developed, any effort
> you invest in it is wasted.

Even if nobody's working on this now (which doesn't seem to be
true any more), I think we should keep an archive of the latest
GUI code.

Based on the dates on files, my guess is that:
http://lilypond.org/download/gub-sources/lilypad/
http://lilypond.org/download/gub-sources/osx-lilypad-universal/

are the latest versions, so I propose to add those files to a
  lilypad/
repo (as osx/ and windows/ dirs)

It shouldn't take long, and then there's a central location for
any future development of these by other people.  Are those the
correct dirs to take?  (i.e. does the osx-lilypad-universal/
tarball replace the -x86 and -ppc dirs, and does it replace the
macos-lilypad git branch?)

Cheers,
- Graham