new lilypond repos

From: Graham Percival
Subject: new lilypond repos
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 17:29:19 -0700

I'm almost ready to request new git repos for lilypond, and I see
from their issue tracker that other projects have asked for this
in the past.  So there seems to be no technical issues with this.

If your branch hasn't been touched in the past six months, please
consider deleting it.  If you have a particular reason to keep it
around, then by all means do so.

Ideally, I'd like to have:
lilyond.git/  (main)
- master
- lilypond/translations
- dev/active-developer-name  (currently jneeman and kainhofer
  appears to have the only active branches)
- stable/whatever

web/   (new repo)

gub/   (new repo)

macos-lilypad/    (new repo - question mark?  should it be
     integrated with gub?)

As a result, I'm thinking that the following branches should be
deleted:
  csorensen
  dev/rlittle
  dev/jmandereau
  dev/rune    (if anybody wants to grab a copy of this as a
     memorium, go ahead)
  dev/texi2html
  dev/hwn
but I'm not going to delete a branch unless the owner says it's ok.

On a related note, is there an easy git command to view anything
in a branch that hasn't been merged into main?  I highly suspect
that everything in csorensen was merged years ago, but it would be
nice to have confirmation of that.

Cheers,
- Graham