Re: new lilypond repos

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: new lilypond repos
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 09:46:06 +0200

2009/6/22 Patrick McCarty <address@hidden>:
>> That would be nice, but I have no clue where the windows lilypad
>> code is.  Until/unless they get merged, I favor keeping "macos" in
>> the name, since it *is* specifically for osx.
>
> I have found 4 different LilyPad sources: 3 for Mac and 1 for Windows.
> The URLs are below.
>
> Windows:
> http://lilypond.org/download/gub-sources/lilypad/

There are open bugs asking for improving Windows Lilypad. Whatever
surprising it is a source tarball and not a git tree, to ease its
developing I suggest to put it in git. I vaguely remember to have
submitted patches against it, in a further date to that of the
aforementioned link.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org