Re: new lilypond repos

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: new lilypond repos
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 20:16:10 -0700

On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 5:29 PM, Graham
Percival<address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm almost ready to request new git repos for lilypond, and I see
> from their issue tracker that other projects have asked for this
> in the past.  So there seems to be no technical issues with this.

Great!

> Ideally, I'd like to have:
> lilyond.git/  (main)
> - master
> - lilypond/translations
> - dev/active-developer-name  (currently jneeman and kainhofer
>  appears to have the only active branches)
> - stable/whatever
>
> web/   (new repo)

I think this should be called "lilypond-web" if it's in a separate
repo.  Or else it won't be obvious what "web" refers to.

I think it makes sense to have "macos-lilypad" separate from GUB,
since it *is* a separate application.  IMO, it should be named
"lilypad" or "lilypond-lilypad".  Maybe the Windows Lilypad should be
integrated into the same code tree too?

-Patrick