Backporting doc changes to stable/2.10 [was: Re: Docs check-translation]

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Backporting doc changes to stable/2.10 [was: Re: Docs check-translation]
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 01:41:23 +0100

Graham Percival wrote:
> For the backporting of docs, I'd just start by copying everything and
> trying to build it with stable.  The skyline spacing docs obviously
> won't work (so remove them from the backported docs), but AFAIK there
> aren't any other new features in 2.11 that affect the docs.

Copying everything is an idea. I prefer making a patch with Git, so it
is easier to isolate changes and remove the hunks you don't want. That's
what I did.

Now, I must check with 'make web' before committing. Work in progress...
In the future, I'll try to sync doc improvements as they are committed.

Greetings
--
John Mandereau <address@hidden>