Docs check-translation

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Docs check-translation
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 01:13:32 +0100

Hello,

I've just pushed check-translation support for the user manual to
stable/2.10. I've done

        cd Documentation
        make ISOLANG=fr check-translation

for a testing purpose. How does it look to you?

As I'm currently the only person able to update the French user manual,
so it seems to me a urgent issue. In the coming days/weeks, I'll
actually update French translation in stable/2.10, write documentation
for translators (in Documentation/TRANSLATION), cherry-pick the
interesting documentation changes from master to stable/2.10, and
finally update French translation in both branches. Is this a good plan?

Cheers
--
John Mandereau <address@hidden>