Re: adding installation for windows in German

From: till Rettig
Subject: Re: adding installation for windows in German
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 07:58:58 +0100

> cygwin.html and macos.html have not been updated for a while; macos.html
> is clearly outdated, but cygwin.html is still valuable (Cygwin provides
> 2.10.7), so it should't be renamed to windows.html. You're right it
> should be clearly mentioned there are 2 LilyPond flavours on Windows
> (native and Cygwin).
Yes, sorry, I meant I just renamed the file cygwin.html into windows.html so it
would be found with the link. This is the patch I sent.
Would be good to have also some installation advices in general, like about
dependencies and so on (or how is that now, doesn't also the native windows
version need gostscript?).

greetings
till