Re: [Gomp-discuss] Savannah -- How do I sign on as a member of Gomp?

From: Steven Bosscher
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Savannah -- How do I sign on as a member of Gomp?
Date: 13 Feb 2003 08:47:15 +0100

Op wo 12-02-2003, om 23:45 schreef Biagio Lucini:
> On 12 Feb 2003, Steven Bosscher wrote:
>
> > Same for me. I am steven97 on Savannah. Help?
> >

> Added as well.
>
> > Biagio, could you remove the hard-returns from the project description?
> > It looks a bit weird now on https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/gomp.
> >

> I don't really know why. All the hard carriage returns have been removed
> and everything still looks so hugly... Hints?

On the project page, you say:

<QUOTE>
While being an Open Standard, there are not many open (in the sense of
the Free Software) OpenMP implementations (one noticeable exceptions
being OdinMP, see http://vvv.it.kth.se/labs/cs/odinmp).
</QUOTE />

That is not true.  OdinMP is *NOT* Free Software.

Greetz
Steven