Re: [Gomp-discuss] Savannah -- How do I sign on as a member of Gomp?

From: Biagio Lucini
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Savannah -- How do I sign on as a member of Gomp?
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 22:43:50 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Scott Robert Ladd wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Okay, I've registered as "ScottRobertLadd" with savannah; now how do I join
> Gomp? Maybe I'm dumb today, but I didn't see any way to become a member.

No, there is no way for a user to join a project (or at least I was not
able to find any). The administrators (i.e. me or Lars or indeed anybody
else who would like to have this role) must add you.

I've added you and Steven, with CVS writing permission. I suppose we could
check in a libgomp module with just libgomp.h on it?

Biagio