Re: A replacement for Info

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: A replacement for Info
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 17:03:28 -0400

       Would you like to work with a few others to design a format that
       extends Texinfo SXML and would be adequate for the job of fast
       display of manuals in Emacs?

    Sure, but isn't that what we're already in the process of doing?  :-D

If people have already started doing this, that is good.  I thought
we were still in the stage of arguing about what sort of thing to do.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation