Re: [Gnu-arch-users] planning 2.0?

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] planning 2.0?
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 02:54:48 -0700

James I don't think this is an issue here.  Arch was of Tom's design and Arch 2.0 is still Tom's design.  So it is great that Tom is leading the discussion and if Tom wants to push Arch 2.0 forward I am all for it.

I have kept tla alive, but for major advancements Tom is the best person to push for them and to lead the community to achieve them.  (Yes, I still keep tla alive.  Tla is not going anywhere but won't see any big changes either)