Re: [Gnu-arch-users] filename issues

From: Jason McCarty
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] filename issues
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:50:52 -0400

Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> I'm headed in a different direction, so I haven't played with parsing
> the command help messages, but I doubt it would be very hard.

For the ZSH completion, parsing the command options is pretty easy, but
I've found that there's not enough consistent information present to
parse the command arguments automatically, so I've written completions
for those manually. I also had to provide information about mutually
exclusive options manually.

--
Jason McCarty <address@hidden>