Re: Bluetooth address translation

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Bluetooth address translation
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:50:42 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, Dimitris Stasinopoulos wrote:

> On Tuesday 29 April 2003 11:22, Pawel Kot wrote:
> > Okay, so we need to test AT driver before the release. Hope Nokia 6310
> > will be a good tester for AT driver.
>
> I don't know/think so. I'm building a KDE sync program, and when I try to
> businit()  to the 6310i using connection=serial, the phone resets :-/
> With connection=bluetooth, everything is smooth.

I meant the configuration:
model = AT
connection = serial/bluetooth
and not:
model = 6310
connection = serial

And yes, it is known that Nokia 6310 does not work with gnokii over FBUS
link and DLR-3(p) cable - I can just a few sequent connections and then
need to reboot the phone to connect. You can use it safely with DAU-9(p)
cable though. And unfortunately I have no idea how to solve the problem
:-(