Re: Bluetooth address translation

From: Martin List-Petersen
Subject: Re: Bluetooth address translation
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 12:05:18 +0200

Citat Pawel Kot <address@hidden>:

> On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, Martin List-Petersen wrote:
>
> > Citat Pawel Kot <address@hidden>:

> > > Nice, I'm glad to hear this. Anyone to try the AT driver with
> > > Ericsson/Siemens/whatever?
> >
> > I've been fiddling around with an Ericsson T39m, Bluetooth and Gnokii
> 0.4.3
>
> Well, I'm rather interested in the regression tests with current CVS at
> the moment.
>
> > XGnokii:
> > When i try to import my contacts, that also starts nicely, it starts
> > complaining
> > from position 356 and on: "xgnokii_lowlevel.c: line 519: Can't get memory
> entry
> > number 356 from memory 0! 8" (the 358 of course increases). Since this is
> some
> > kind of timeout that times out here, it takes quite some time to complete
> for
> > each position.
> >
> > After position 474, gnokii fails with "Event 2 failed with return code 8"
> and
> > nothing is fetched at all.
> >
> > When it comes to reading sms-centers, that doesn't work (there are no
> > sms-centers read from the phone, the list is empty). On sending an SMS it
> fails
> > with an error 11. (Output on console: Event 13 failed with return code
> 11.)
> >
> > In settings, the Phone model is unknown, version is R3B006, revision is
> R3B006
> >
> >  CXC125269. (also opening the settings returns an: Event 21 failed with
> return
> > code 5.)
> >
> > So XGnokii is pretty useless right now.
>
> Care to compile with debug output and show it here? (but the current
> version).

I'll pull it of the CVS tonight and give it a shot. The T39m can be compared to
the T68i and almost any other Ericsson phone. Does one work, most of them will
work. I even may have a T28s that i can test with AT on IrDA (have to dig that
out somewhere).

Besides, my conncetion settings where on "serial", haven't tried "bluetooth",
but will give it a shot also.

Regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin at list-petersen dot dk