Re: [gNewSense-users] more on firefox and one possible fix]

From: Janet Hawtin
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] more on firefox and one possible fix]
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 07:51:05 +1030

I realise that currently we are having very big debates in a very small team.
wondering if we can turn the distro debate around.
would it be possible to ask ubuntu/debian/fedora to flag all really
free components
that way gns could be somewhere where you could find the really free aspects of
a range of distributions. it would mean that the other distros would
have to be interested in doing this, but it would be more handy than
debating which is the better distro. I dont know if this is
technically realistic just seems like a more practical way for other
distros to demonstrate their ability to provide safe code to gns?

just a thought

janet