Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha 20 Preperations

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Alpha 20 Preperations
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 19:48:14 -0700

Well I can't reproduce this bug, although I'm getting another when I
try, the computers are deadlocking, both are "waiting for" the other
one, except, one computer is recieving packets from the other computer
and proccessing them as orders, where as the host computer is just
sending them and recieving nothing.

I think we should release Alpha 20 now, then begin working on the main
things for the next release:

1) Stabilizing net games
2) Updating translations
3) Improving the map editor
4) Embedding Lua (my job)

We will probably not get all of these done, but we should atleast try,
They're in order of importance.

If people agree we should release Alpha 20 now, then I'll remove some
of the debugging output on my AI system and on the network. We should
also remove the error where "preferences.txt is not found" on a new
installation.

--
Start and finish, Bradley Arsenault